A little effort makes a big difference
We work tirelessly in order to spread the word that recycling is so vitally important.
In the longer term, we look towards a future when clothing recycling becomes the norm, creating a healthier and vastly improved planet for for the generation of tomorrow.
- Protect the planet
- Support UK charities
- Get positively involved with emerging economies
- Avoid landfill waste and pollution
- Provide employment in the UK and overseas
Who we connect with
- Residents across the UK – we collect your donations so that they can be Reused and Recycled.
- Charities – we help UK charities to raise valuable funds.
- Emerging economies – exporting the unwanted items, to merchants overseas, giving them a second chance to shine.
Everyone is important to us. We work with:
Additional Recycling Services
Passionate about recycling and helping UK charities raise valuable funds, our clothing collection service covers the East Midlands, North of England and Scotland.
Unicare continues to provide essential support for their partner charities 2020 was a very challenging year. But, despite the Covid-19 Pandemic generating a combination of national and international...
Following the government's decision declaring a third lockdown Unicare immediately stopped their charity bag clothing collection service. This was to ensure the safety of members of the public as...
Over the last couple of days, our teams distributed charity bags on behalf of our charity partner’s CCPA and YCT. These will be collected today (5 Jan) and tomorrow (6 Jan) by our collectors wearing...